The present Rules of Use (hereinafter, the "Rules") are intended to regulate the use and safeguard the protection of users (hereinafter, the "User" or "users") on the web page named under the URL www.euromillones.com (hereinafter, "euromillones.com" or "the page") and the services available through this page (hereinafter "the services").
The page is managed by Tiwolea S.L. (hereinafter "Tiwolea") located at Avenida Fiter i Rosell, 21 7-4, AD700, Escaldes, Andorra with NRT L711024N
The purpose of the page the promotion of content, results, statistics, and other information about the Euromillions draws, as well as advertising links and this way the intermediation connecting to different points of sale and official lottery administrations.
This website is neither connected to, nor affiliated with, nor managed by Euromillions© (registered trademark of Company Service aux Loteries in Europe (SLE)).
Access and browsing through euromillones.com, and/or the use of the services offered therein, implies that the user accepts each of the clauses in the version published by Tiwolea of these rules at the same time the user accesses to euromillions.com. Therefore, the user must be aware of the importance of consulting the rules on this page. IN THE SAME WAY, THE ACCESS AND/OR USE OF CERTAIN SERVICES, OWN OR OF THIRD-PARTY ENTITIES, OFFERED TO USERS THROUGH euromillones.com AND MANAGED BY euromillones.com MAY BE SUBJECT TO CERTAIN CONDITIONS OR RULES OF USE THAT DEPENDING ON THE CASES, SUBSTITUTE, MODIFY AND/OR COMPLETE THESE RULES OF USE, THEREFORE, THE USER, BEFORE ACCESSING AND/OR USING SUCH SERVICES AND CONTENT, MUST READ AND ACCEPT.
2. Use of the page
- 2.1 In general, the User agrees to use euromillones.com in accordance with the law, with these Rules, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order. The User agrees to refrain from using euromillones.com for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these Rules, harmful to the rights and interests of euromillones.com or third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the portal by other users.
- 2.2 euromillions MAY, TO IMPROVE ITS SERVICE AND FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE USERS, UNILATERALLY MODIFY, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUBSTANTIAL ASPECT OF IT, OR ITS CONDITIONS OF USE AND OPERATING TERMS. In the same way, users, in order to improve the website and establish an optimal level of quality, the ultimate objective of euromillones.com, may suggest those modifications that they deem useful, by contacting those responsible for the page through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.3 The users of the page must observe any instructions that euromillones, via e-mail, from www.euromillones.com or from its staff, duly authorized, impart.
- 2.4 In general, browsing through euromillones.com does not require prior registration as a user. However, the use of some personalized services is conditioned upon prior completion of the corresponding user registration.
- 2.5 Registered users of the page must be over 18 years of age. Residents in Spain, Andorra or France are also excluded, and therefore the registration option is not allowed and will not even be available when the visitor comes from any of the previous countries.
- 2.6 FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO SOLVE ANY QUESTION, COMPLAINT OR SUGGESTION, USERS CAN CONTACT THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAGE THROUGH THE EMAIL ADDRESS email@example.com or via the contact form on the page.
3. Intellectual property and copyright
All the information contained in euromillones.com, its graphic design and the code in HTML, CSS or JAVA Script, is protected by copyright or other intellectual property protection rights. These rights belong exclusively to euromillones.com or its licensors. Internet users who access this website can view the information contained therein and make private downloads or reproductions on their computer system, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network. Notwithstanding the provisions of these Rules, the distribution, modification, assignment, public communication, reproductions or any other act of part or all of the information published on euromillones.com without prior authorization is not allowed.
The foregoing is applicable to information from individuals and refers in particular to the commercial use or for commercial advertising purposes of the content of the information published on www.euromillones.com. Any reproduction or copy, distribution or publication, of any kind, of the content of the information published on euromillones.com without prior written authorization is prohibited. Authorization for reproduction can be requested at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. What is established in the previous paragraphs will in no case imply the assumption of responsibility by euromillions on the content, and in no case may it generate the right to compensation for users or third parties. Industrial property Trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign, and more specifically the term "euromillones.com", may not be used without prior written authorization.
- 4.1 In the event that euromillones.com refers through links to advertising or third-party Web pages, it is not obliged to control and does not previously control, approve or endorse the services, content, data, files, products and any kind of existing material on the third party web page or pages, for which Tiwolea will not respond, under any circumstances, for the legality of the contents of said page/s, being the sole responsibility of the third party, by way of example and not limitation, the Respect for the legality, morals, good customs and public order, of the contents, as well as that they do not infringe any rights of third parties. The existence of hyperlinks does not presuppose a relationship of any kind between euromillions and the owner of the website on which it is established.
- 4.2 Those users or third parties who intend to establish a hyperlink with the euromillones page, must guarantee that the hyperlink only allows access to the pages or services of the www.euromillones.com page, but does not carry out, by way of example but not as limitation, reproduction of content, deep-links, browsers, inaccurate or incorrect statements on the content or the euromillones.com website. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the user will guarantee that the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain brands, commercial names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
- 5.1 TIWOLEA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUITY OF THE FUNCTIONING OF euromillones.com OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USER, SO IT EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE THAT MAY BE DUE TO THE FAILURE OF AVAILABILITY WEB PAGE OR ITS SERVICES, ALTHOUGH IT WILL TRY TO PROVIDE, TO THE EXTENT OF ITS POSSIBILITIES, TECHNICAL HELP TO THE AFFECTED PERSON.
- 5.2 TIWOLEA IS NOT OBLIGATED TO CONTROL AND DOES NOT PRIOR CONTROL, APPROVE OR OWN THE SERVICES, CONTENT, DATA, FILES, PRODUCTS AND ANY KIND OF MATERIAL EXISTING ON THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR PAGES, FOR WHAT TIWOLEA DOES NOT RESPOND. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, OF THE LEGALITY OF THE CONTENTS OF ITS WEB PAGE/S, BEING THE EXCLUSIVE RESPONSIBILITY OF THIRD PARTIES, BY ENUNTIATIVE AND NOT LIMITATION, THE RESPECT OF THE LEGALITY, MORALITY, GOOD CUSTOMS AND PUBLIC ORDER, AS WELL AS THOSE DO NOT INJURY ANY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- 5.3 TIWOLEA IS NOT OBLIGATED TO CONTROL AND DOES NOT CONTROL, NOR GUARANTEE THE RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USER BY THIRD PARTIES HOSTED OUTSIDE euromillions.com, SO IT EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE THAT MAY BE DUE TO THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF ITS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES.
- 5.4 THE USER WILL BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES AND/OR INJURIES OF ANY NATURE THAT TIWOLEA MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF THE BREACH BY THE USER, OF THE LAW OR OF ANY OF THE RULES OF USE SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
6. Data Protection
When registering, the user must provide a series of personal data necessary for the provision and management of the service. Therefore, we inform you that the data that the user provides voluntarily will be included in a file for which Tiwolea is responsible for its treatment in order to manage the service, maintain the contractual relationship with our company as well as keep the user informed of the news to the page.
7. Safeguarding of the rules
In the event that any of the clauses of these terms are declared null or inoperative, said nullity will not affect the validity of the rest of its provisions, which will be maintained in the agreed terms. Tiwolea undertakes to replace the stipulation affected by the nullity, as close as possible to the intention initially pursued.
8. Duration and termination
Without prejudice to the provisions of these terms of each of the services provided by Tiwolea or by third parties, Tiwolea is empowered to terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time, and without prior notice, the provision of said services. In the same way, users may terminate, suspend or interrupt their status as users, sending notification to the email address email@example.com.
9. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
The terms of the page and its relationship with Tiwolea will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Andorra, without taking into account its principles of conflict of laws. You hereby waive the right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action lawsuit. If any provision of these terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these terms shall be deemed an additional or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and failure by one of the parties to assert any right or provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such term. right or provision. You agree that any cause of action you may have arising out of or related to the site must begin within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently prohibited.